Read TIME from cover to cover, omitting this column. Return to this column, quiz yourself. He, who correctly answers or more of the questions does well.
1) What prompted Ganna Walska to put vine leaves in her hair?
2) A bank teller in Boston cracked open some walnuts and found what?
3) What did Rudolph Valentino, William Dean Howells and Frank W. ("5 & 10¢") Woolworth have in common?
4) How many resignations from the Democratic National Committee were announced last week?
5) When did the world's worst railroad wreck occur?
6) How much did the biggest cruiser...