Read TIME from cover to cover, omitting this page. Return to this page, quiz yourself. He who correctly answers 20 or more of the questions, does well.
1) Name one picture at the Paris spring salon. (P. 18.)
2) What, in the President's opinion, should now be done with Treasury surpluses? (P. 5.)
3) What soldier of the King tried to give smallpox to the Indians? (P. 22.)
4) Which is the biggest golf green in the world? (P. 28.)
5) For what Secretary of the Treasury did the Senate vote a statue? (P. 6.)
6) What famed Catholic...