There follow 25 questions based
on news of the past week. Read
TIME from cover to cover. Then quiz yourself.
1) What great statesman wishes his death concealed for a fortnight? (See FOREIGN AFFAIRS.)
2) What seemed "a cross between an Astley chariot, a wheelbarrow and a flying machine"? (See BUSINESS.)
3) Who married a consumptive angel of 13? (See BOOKS.)
4) In what Oriental nation is the Premier an amateur champion of the indigenous national sport? (See FOREIGN AFFAIRS.)
5) Upon whom did a U. S. Senator publicly bestow the nicknames "Gloomy Gus" and "Nervous Nellie?"...