Read TIME from cover to cover, omitting this column. Return to this column, quiz yourself. He who correctly answers 15 or more of the questions does well.
1) What is the first American disease? (p.44).
2) Where did an $18,500 printing press fetch $41.93? (p.43).
3) What awesome name did an act of God bear last week? (p.11).
4) What two U. S. railroad Presidents keep their tracks to the White House clear? (p. 49).
5) Where did a Puritan pastor dream of dancers and hell fire? (p. 35).
6) Why did an airport manager shout: "Bellies to...