Read TIME from cover to cover, omitting this column. Return to this column, quiz yourself. He who correctly answers 15 or more of the questions does well.
1) What did the Sergeant-at-Arms of the U. S. Senate do with the body of Mr. MacCracken?
2) To whom was the U. S. dollar worth 59.06¢ last week?
3) How many minutes a day may big broadcasting chains broadcast news?
4) In what U. S. city was an ancient cuneiform tablet discovered?
5) Does civil law recognize a Baha'i marriage?
6) Who flew 1,008 mi. out...