1) Who became Premier of Canada last week? (P. 15.)
2) Name a well-known prophylactic for goitre. (P. 20.)
3) Why did the President never frequent an old swimming hole? (P. 10.)
4) What armistice was signed on a U. S. Warship last week? (P. 19.)
5) Where is the only large streetcar system which, by disuse of fare boxes, trusts its employes? (P. 130
6) Approximately what is the present weight of "Big Bill" Edwards? (P. 26.)
7) Why have ghetto-crowded Jews ripped holes in their roofs? (P. 23.)
8) At what age did Mouse-Breeder Brooks's mice become...