1) Who gazed at fog-covered St. Regis Mountain at 5:45 a. m.? (P. 5.)
2) What gentleman's name, when downside up, read identically as when upside up? (P. 2.)
3) What two Italians (fish pedler and factory worker) have caused an "international episode"? (P. 6.)
4) What famed Manhattan cartoonist drew Rudyard Kipling with his thumb in a disgraceful position? (P. 10.)
5) Which one of the following is Norman Leslie Derham: a piccolo player, a horse thief, a Siamese twin, a barber, a golf champion, a Juke, a man-in-the-street, a Fiji emperor, or a Channel...