1) How much for a daytime telephone call from Manhattan to San Francisco? (P. 32.)
2) Who proved the most popular of composers, living and dead, among Manhattan Stadium concertgoers? (P. 17.)
3) What sovereign, who usually creases his trousers down the side, creased them down the front last week? (P. 21.)
4) Where did Presidents Wilson, Harding, Coolidge keep U. S. marines in continuous occupation for 13 years? (P. 15.)
5) Why has Leipzig been called "the only German city"? (P. 13.)
6) What famed lawyer will defend Harry Micajah Daugherty? (P. 9.)
7) What was...