1) What are male citizens of the province of Mantua, Italy, forbidden to do for moral and hygienic reasons? (P. 14.)
2) To do what did President Coolidge stoop down in his barnyard? (P. 5.)
3) What embarrassed a Swiss monk? (P. 13.)
4) How long is the fake tail on a Filipino native? (P. 6.)
5) Why were Swedes shocked to hear that one Nora would have a baby in January? (P. 16.)
6) In what publication appeared the advertisement, "Not a laxative Buy it by the jarFord"? (P. 29.)
7) Who "slurps" his soup,...