1) What reminded Lord Beaverbrook of "a noxious little pest called the jigger"? (P. 11.)
2) Name the natural phenomenon by which beans burst the Rhineland's riveted seams. (P. 20.)
3) What did Mrs. Vincent Richards get for her birthday? (P. 24.)
4) Upon what did Their Majesties of Belgium subsist last week? (P. 13.)
5) How many lines to the inch in the "screen" used for newsprint half-tones? (P. 30.)
6) Name two products besides shoe-polish that are made from carbon black. (P. 2.)
7) In what dangerous "stunt" did Maxim Gorky indulge as a...