Read TIME from cover to cover, omitting this column. Return to this column, quiz yourself. He who correctly answers 16 or more of the questions, does well.
1) For what household word was Franklin S. Terry responsible? (P. 16.)
2) In what other book besides Beau Sabreur does Hero de Beaujolais appear? (P. 31.)
3) In what way did Professor John Erskine surprise Columbia University students last week? (P. 16.)
4) Who was the actual navigator of the Norge? (P. 18.)
5) What is the color of the new Presidential Train which Mexican President Calles has...