Read TIME from cover to cover, omitting pages 30 and 31. Return to these pages, quiz yourself. He who correctly answers 20 of more of the questions, does well.
1) For what affront, quite comprehensible to Frenchmen, did one Berthelin skewer one Davillard? (P. 13.)
2) Why are "old men's revolutions" especially practicable in Spain? (P. 14.)
3) What opened "in George Pratt's old tobacco barn"? (P. 10.)
4) Where was the statement made: "Uncle Sam would never let the Bolshevist twist his tail"? (P. 11.)
5) What American poet demanded and secured emeralds for his...