Read TIME from cover to cover, omitting this page. Return to this page, quiz yourself. He who correctly answers 20 or more of the questions, does well.
1) Why have U. S. embassies and legations been, bombed in Paris, Sofia, Lisbon, Buenos Aires, Montevidio? (P. 6.)
2) What caused mud to fall from the skies? (P. 29.)
3) Identify the Byng of "Byns-King." (P. 13.)
4) "Gentlemen, that has been done!" What, where? (P. 24.)
5) What was Painter Domenico Theotocopuli called? (P. 17.)
6) Who overruled Queen Mary's desire to give Miss Jessie Betts a lift?...