Read TIME from cover to cover. Then ask yourself the following questions. An able reader should answer 80% or more correctly.
1) What Irishman, uncoupled from the Sinn Fein, has founded a new political party?
2) Give the substance of a nine-word public speech last week by II Duce.
3) "I will not sit at the same table with such a vagabond ne er-do-well as Raditch!" In what country was this insult passed?
4) Vexed, a would-be duelist wept. Why?
5) In the Bates 'College American Literature course, what writer is first studied?
6) What onetime...