The 29th session of the Council of the League of Nations opened at Geneva, Switzerland. Among the agenda:
1) Consideration of reports upon financial reconstruction in Austria and Hungary.
2) Discussion of a project to limit expenditure on armaments.
3) Investigation of a British proposal to determine the League's authority, under the Treaties of St. Germain, Trianon, Neuilly, to investigate conditions in Austria, Hungary, Bulgaria.
4) Debate upon individual authority and responsibility of the members of the Saar Commission.
5) Inspection of reports on Danzig, Russian and Greek refugees, Albania.
6. Examination of the...