British Communists, at a Party meeting in Manchester, condemned the Labor Government for its "faithlessness and treachery to the working class," declared that it was the "willing tool and accomplice of the capitalist exploiters."
The agenda of the Communist Party:
1) All property and industry to be nationalized without compensation.
2) Monarchy to be abolished.
3) Colonies and protectorates to be liberated.
4) Disarmament of the Bourgeoisie.
5) Arming of the Proletariat.
6) Maintenance of the British Empire to be regarded as "an act of deadly enmity to the workers of the world."
Another hostile critic was...