'Thus far, the President has been unable to construct a foreign policy, any foreign policy.'
1. MITT ROMNEY, former Republican governor of Massachusetts, criticizing President Obama on his lack of a coherent strategy for the situation in Libya
'It's grim. The reality is they can shut off all access if they want to ... You are heading into a two-Internet world.'
2. BILL BISHOP, an Internet specialist based in China, on the nation's repressive cybercontrols. Google recently accused Beijing of disrupting Gmail service within the country's borders; China denies the charge
'I resigned without hesitation all my state and political positions ... when I got sick.'
3. FIDEL CASTRO, writing in a piece published March 22 that in addition to having resigned as Cuba's President in 2008, he had (unbeknownst to most) relinquished his role as leader of the country's Communist Party in 2006
'I hope that women who are considering an abortion will use this three-day period to make good choices.'
4. DENNIS DAUGAARD, governor of South Dakota, on his state's new law that requires women to wait three days--the longest stretch in the nation--after consulting a doctor for an abortion; the law also mandates antiabortion counseling
'I would be reluctant to render a judgment against a great athlete like Bonds ... It would color my judgment.'
5. POTENTIAL JUROR, a 61-year-old man, addressing the judge presiding over the perjury trial of former baseball star Barry Bonds; jury selection took place March 21
Estimated cost of identifying all of the world's unknown animal species, assuming some 5.4 million (of an estimated 6.8 million species total) have yet to be cataloged
Drop in Detroit's population from 2000 to 2010, according to Census figures; at 713,777, the count was the lowest in a century
Years since the top-level domain .xxx was first proposed by ICM Registry; the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers approved it March 18
Career wins, as of March 20, for Duke basketball coach Mike Krzyzewski; he is the second Division 1 men's coach to pass the milestone and is two victories shy of tying the record; a Final Four win would break it
Sources: The Hugh Hewitt Show; Guardian; Reuters; Huffington Post; AP