TIME magazine iPad app FAQs:
- Where can I download the TIME Magazine app?
- What is included with the free app downloaded from the app store?
- How do I get an issue of TIME Magazine in the app?
- What is included with the $4.99 digital issue purchase?
- Does the app update with a new issue each week?
- Can I buy a subscription to TIME magazine on the iPad?
- I am a magazine subscriber. Can I get the digital issues as part of my subscription?
- Does the weekly issue expire?
- Can I share the digital issue with friends?
- Will the magazine content update with the new issue on the app every week?
- Can I buy a new issue each week within the current app?
You can download the app from the Apple App Store : Click here.
This app gives you the ability to purchase each week's digital issue through iTunes and to read and store as many digital issues as you'd like within the same app.
You can purchase single digital issues of TIME Magazine within the app for $4.99 each.
The app includes the current print issue of TIME magazine (the same week it is available on newsstands) plus additional photos, videos, updates from TIME.com and content from the International edition and Global Business edition.
The app does not update with a new issue each week. You must purchase a new issue within the app for each new issue.
Currently we are offering the iPad edition of TIME magazine for sale on an issue-by-issue basis. We plan to add the option to subscribe in the coming months.
Not yet. We plan to offer an option to combine a digital subscription with your print subscription in the coming months.
No. Once you purchase the issue, you can store the issue in your digital library within the app.
No. There are currently no share features available.
No. For now, users can purchase and download new issues within the app each week.
Yes in-app purchasing available. You can purchase new issues within the same app and store issues in a library within the app.
For other questions, email: TIMEmag_app_support@timeinc.com